Friday, January 11, 2008

#1: Welcome Welcome Welcome!!

No no….don’t worry…you’re not reading a review of Akshay Kumar’s latest Movie…you’re very much on the page you’d like to be…SSG…My Way!!



As promised I am going to share with all of you some of those cherished moments with each and everyone at SSG….point to be noted… my take is purely on “Off-stage” happenings…and I would strictly refrain from personally commenting or hurting anyone’s feelings…be it the contestant’s or even the ‘respected’ judges! ;-) [Yea!! I know a loooot of you are more interested in the latter!! Hehe…sorry folks! Don’t wanna dig my own grave!]



For those of you who have read my earlier blog on Idol would already be aware of my “style” so to say…for all my new readers I extend my heartiest greetings to you people for having taken a few precious moments from your busy schedules to read my “blab la bla”ing!!  I am truly hounered!



Ok enough of all that “formality” now let’s get to business here!!



Over the next few weeks you I am hoping that all of those who have watched/are watching the show will have fun getting to know about my time with my friends on SSG!



To all my entries…please feel free to comment because, like I keep learning in media, feedback is essential for our every move!!


So once again…enjoy your time reading through!!


Adios!

Rashmi…. Nah this sounds like any other Rashmi right? Now I’m gonna make my own signature sign off!!


SSG (space) Rashmi (howzzat ??!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

'respected' judges! hmmm interesting. who is ur fav judge rashmi? :)

പാച്ചു said...

Good start .. Let me see further and see if there are any 'pitch outs'!

Anonymous said...

Reshmi,

This was the first of the kind, ever i have had read something like this from a contestant .... a novel try & a kind of looking back in a time machine , a travelogue behind the stage... good ....

Reshmi - it is awesome Write-up, lucrative narration, so informative to know anything & everything from a "contestant perspective - the jitteries, the qualms, the anxiety et al !! Itz so good of you to put every minute detail of every acquaintance starting from kavitha to stephen.... we enjoy your writing - you have got a unique style getting the readers captivated and continue the next lines !!

Last but not the least - it is a unique & a novel effort by you & especially for passionate forum members like us - your sharing of your expierence in form of a write-up is really worth reading!! Kudos to your patience to revive all the old things and the efforts to put in the blog !! We savour it in good spirits, relish and cherish it ... Keep writing !! God bless you!!

NANDUZ said...

Hmm... I like it!!Good start, rashz!!! Like your style of writig...very informal and down to earth! A teeny bit disappointed about the 'judges' part though!!haha!