Monday, March 3, 2008

#13: My Karthik at SSG

[Discaimer: Those of you, who are new to my blog, please read the entries before this entry. The posts follow a reverse order so you would have to read the previous one's to keep the flow. Thank you]









To me he was the best singer among the male contestants at SSG. I loved this dude’s voice. Right from his second audition he has captured my attention. And from then on I kept wondering why his voice seemed so familiar to me. It sounds sooo much like my Karthik’s voice. Ok he’s not mine obviously.. hehe.. but still you know how crazy fans tend to get right? :-) Still guessing?? Our very own sunshine of a singer…Sooraj !!!













He was a very different personality all together. For all those of you who think he is a calm indivual…beware he can get really…I mean REALLY moody at times. And when he is angry…oh my God..that look he gives with his eyes…scary man!!! Sruthi and he used to get into theses teeny weeney fights quite often. It was always when Sruthi kutti was upset over something or the other and then Sooraaj would irritate her and then she would snap back…so that would hurt our man’s ego. Well these are what humans are meant to do now isin’t it?









Apart from that, he was one fun individual. Oh and naughty and irritating too. God… we all used to get so irritated when he’d start of with calling us.. “Di….di…..” and then when we turn to his call he’l lsing “ dingtakda dingtakada di di…dingtakada dingtakada di..di…” .. .Hehehe!! Once or twice even we tried it on him. But he was too smart for us!!! Don’t worry…mera number ayega!!! :-)











All of us had gone for his house warming in a mini bus and Boy did we have fun or what!!! It was in the middle of one of our grooming sessions and Sateesh ettan and surprisingly Stephen Chettan also were soooo cheesed off with our running away like that!!! But then again…if we didn’t have fun at that time…when would we have? They missed the fun… hehe! :)












I really don’t know why but I would never have felt more guilty in my life than I what felt on the day Sooraj bade farewell. That was the day I got saved from the danger zone with highest votes. To be honest I was shocked. I mean with Sooraj out there how could I have got highest votes? It still bewilders me. This is why they say luck is beyond anyone’s control. I don’t think SSG had shed more tears before that day. And poor Sooraj…I felt so bad watching him heart-broken. He had so many expectations. But then again…all of us should know that this is a game and we are the pawns. Like it or not!











I was really really shocked that entire night. Praveen and Jeetu did talk and calm me down but I was glad I was flying back home to be with mom and dad for a few days to help me get out of it. All of us were in a similar state…I mean we were like “The next thing we want to hear is Roopa chechi saying farewell…and then what’s the point of us staying here?” But like my dad always tells me…everything happens for a reason…and I also firmly believe that Sooraj definitely has something much bigger waiting for him and God just wanted to test how strong he was at that time, hence he had to leave us…but he will come back people…you wait and watch!! :-)












I wish you all the very best in all your current and future plans dear…even though you didn’t get to sing Karthik’s songs on SSG [thanks to sateesh ettan’s disagreement:( ] you will still remain my new found Karthik at SSG… da…da…dangatakada dangatakada da…da… Heee hee!!! Gotcha!!! ;-)







Coming up next: My farewell :-)





Till then…Keep Browsing…& Keep Smiling! :-)






Adios!





SSG (space) Rashmi

No comments: